HOW DO I COMPLETE MY PRE-REGISTRATION ?
- 1- Complete the form and the test below.
- 2- Select your course and the type of accommodation you would like.
- 3- Take the corresponding written level test.
- 4- Upon receipt of your form, we will confirm your pre-registration and the results of your test.
- 5- We will arrange an appointement for the oral test via Skype or Whatsapp.
- 6- After confirmation of your level your registration will be finalized upon receipt of your 200 € deposit, the balance to be paid a minimum of one month before your arrival.
*For information regarding conditions of payment, cancellation or reimbursement, please see our General Sales Conditions.
In order to offer you the most suitable course for your level, IFO offers you to test your oral and written skills free of charge. Below you will find two proposals for the written test depending on whether you have chosen FR immersion/ FR en action or FR professionnel.
The objective of this test is to determine your writing production skills according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages. It has several parts, don’t hesitate to stop it as soon as the content becomes too difficult. Don’t use a dictionary.
GENERAL FRENCH TEST*
* If you have chosen the “French Immersion” or “French in Action” courses.
FRENCH PROFESSIONAL TEST
* If you have chosen the “Professional French” courses.